Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back from the Dead

And in my last posting I said time was recently scarce? I hadn't seen anything yet.

Well, I promise to never let this occur again. Life became unbelievably crazy and for a solid week and a half I never even glanced at the Internet. I apologize in advance to all blogger friends, as I must replenish Coleman's Corner ("...charity begins at home," and all that) before I visit your blogs with the regularity I wish I could. However, I will eventually catch up here and get back into the swing of things.

Ah, yes, Hal Holbrook as Mark Twain and a modern classic fright film. Those are still my top priorities.

To everyone, sorry for the unacceptable AWOL stint!

12 comments:

Tony D'Ambra said...

Great to have you back Alexander!

Alexander Coleman said...

Thank you, Tony! Wow, fears of everyone forgetting about CCC are quickly obliterated by your nearly immediate statement! Yay... :)

Moses Hernandez said...

Oh thank God.

Don't worry, though. Real life is a b!tch sometimes and you have to prioritize. That said, welcome back. You were horribly missed.

Alexander Coleman said...

Thank you, Moses, very much appreciated.

Sam Juliano said...

Your return is a shot of adreneline for all of us who rightfuklly find ccc that veritable oasis of scholarly film discourse, perpetuated by its effervescent proprietor.

From Allan Fish, Tony D'Ambra, Kaleem Hasan, Dark City Dame, Broadway Bob Eagleson and the rest of the crew at Wonders in the Dark, we extend to you a great big gigantic HELLO FRIEND GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK!!!!

Alexander Coleman said...

Wow, thank you for the very warm welcome back, Sam, and everyone for whom you write! :)

Daniel Getahun said...

I knew you wouldn't be gone for long, pal.

Everybody needs a break once in a while - sometimes it's expected, often times it's not.

Now you'll review EVERY film you've seen during this period...

Alexander Coleman said...

Hahaha, thanks, Daniel!!

You're right. At a certain point, when you find yourself on an unplanned hiatus, you say to yourself that you just have to keep going and you'll eventually get back. Great to see you, and I just finished reading Getafilm pieces I had missed.

jack hoffer said...

stay sick.......just like me

Alexander Coleman said...

Hey, I'm not sick, Mr. Hoffer! Haha, but I know you are.

jack hoffer said...

you are aall derty dogs. gerbils running around on wheels at a special screening of milk.and i know all about you .....the things that you have dun ....sam

jackoff kennedy said...

i know what you did last summer sam