Friday, November 14, 2008

James Bond Will Return... to CCC and Elsewhere

My Goldfinger review below is part of a group-blogging effort focused on certain entries in the 007 film series, and just a generally MI6 flavoring between some blogging friends.

For a look at what many consider the peak feature of the Roger Moore era, check in at Getafilm run by the irrepressible Daniel Getahun. He also has what may be a most timely clip from Diamonds Are Forever with Daniel's favorite villain, Ernst Stavro Blofeld confronting a vengeful Bond.

For an in-depth piece on one Bond re-booting, The Living Daylights, as well as informational pieces on Goldfinger and other 007-related matters, be sure to visit great cine-guru Christian Divine. Where did I learn about Gert Frobe being dubbed recently? There! So go, already.

And the wonderful Craig Kennedy at Living in Cinema is, in his devotion to all things Bond, linking to everyone's Bond output.

Been locked up in a cage your whole life, unable to see Goldfinger? Wanting to see and hear that beautiful credits design and theme? My father says it became so overplayed on the radio you would become sick of it. Sick of this? Difficult to believe.

2 comments:

the editor., said...

Alexander Coleman said,"My Goldfinger review below is part of a group-blogging effort focused on certain entries in the 007 film series, and just a generally MI6 flavoring between some blogging friends."

Oh!...now I get it!...at first I
though what a coincidence?!?
Thanks, A.C., for the heads-up, I most definitely, will check out the
the other blogs offerings about James, James Bond.

Btw,I also checked out the theme music twice a few minute ago (on youtube) and when I watched Goldfinger this morning.
Hi! Mr.Coleman, Alexander's dad!

Tks,
dcd ;-)

Alexander Coleman said...

Ha, thank you, Dark City Dame, and the next time I see my dad I'll him you said hi.